If you are a Wholesaler that will be retailing Class C (1.4G) Consumer Fireworks, you will need to do the following:
- Secure a location for your retail sales
- Secure all State, County and/or City Permits that may be required. Ultimately, it is the Wholesaler’s responsibility to acquire all permits needed for their retail location
- Secure a sales tax permit
- Secure insurance as may be required or needed
- Set and get ready to sell your fireworks!
Ultimately, it is the Customer’s responsibility to obey all local, state & federal laws and maintain required records. Know the laws and regulations
For questions, visit the following websites: (ATF) www.atf.gov/; (NFPA) www.nfpa.org; (DOT) www.dot.gov/; (PGI) www.pgi.org/; (NE) www.sfm.state.ne.us/; (MO) www.dfs.dps.mo.gov/; (KS) www.accesskansas.org/firemarshal/; (OK) www.firemar.state.ok.us/
For Consumer Wholesale/Retail Regulations, please check with your local, county and state agencies on all required licensing.
Local State Fire Marshal Offices: Click on the logos below to visit their website
PHMSA issues Fireworks Transport Compliance Poster – Click HERE to view