If you are a Wholesaler that will be retailing Class C (1.4G) Consumer Fireworks, you will need to do the following:

  • Secure a location for your retail sales
  • Secure all State, County and/or City Permits that may be required. Ultimately, it is the Wholesaler’s responsibility to acquire all permits needed for their retail location
  • Secure a sales tax permit
  • Secure insurance as may be required or needed
  • Set and get ready to sell your fireworks!

Ultimately, it is the Customer’s responsibility to obey all local, state & federal laws and maintain required records. Know the laws and regulations

For questions, visit the following websites: (ATF) www.atf.gov/; (NFPA) www.nfpa.org; (DOT) www.dot.gov/; (PGI) www.pgi.org/; (NE) www.sfm.state.ne.us/; (MO) www.dfs.dps.mo.gov/; (KS) www.accesskansas.org/firemarshal/; (OK) www.firemar.state.ok.us/

For Consumer Wholesale/Retail Regulations, please check with your local, county and state agencies on all required licensing.

Local State Fire Marshal Offices: Click on the logos below to visit their website

PHMSA issues Fireworks Transport Compliance Poster – Click HERE to view

share our site
with your friends
Would You Like to Join
our Pyrotechnic Team?
Wald's All American Display
Fireworks is continually adding
new pyrotechnicians and teams.
Join Our Team